Who Knows About the "Orion Conspiracy"?

Go down

Who Knows About the "Orion Conspiracy"?

Post by warlock0110 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

ok since this is a offtopic, im trying to know who knows about the "orion conspiracy"?
XD
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element: Wind

View user profile http://orionconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Knows About the "Orion Conspiracy"?

Post by Temeraire on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Whats that?
I do know one of the stars in the constallation of Orion is meant to be going supernova sometime, or so i heard.

Feed Me! Feed Me! Adopted from Valenth
Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:18 am

ok Orion Conspiracy is a story about secrets and conspiracies of NASA XD
im curious about their secrets:D
my friend who is a ex-nasa scientist and he saids that...

"nasa is a highly untrustable, and doesn't want the word to get out about this. I am an ex nasa scientist currently working for VRIL( An organization with smaller, American organizations that you probably have never heard of. Like the IHC and UFORC. believe me you are all being sub conciously brainwashed through telivision and radio broadcasts by ET's permitted to do so by the corrupt US government. That is why I left NASA, and moved to Germany to work with the VRIL.The nations with the "saucer spacecraft" technology as you would call it; are as follows in order from largest organizations to smallest organizations: US, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, UK, France, Israel, Argentina, Mexico, and recently added Iran. Recently a top secret organizational meeting containing all of those countries' organizations concluded a 94% chance of solar storms, meteor showers caused by passing intersolaric planet known as planet X, and polar shift."

that what he saids.

im studying this thing for 4 years and its all true.

if u want to watch the whole story
watch this at youtube:

Orion Conspiracy part1 and 2
The nazi saucer that landed on the mars in 1945
An Unholy Alliance part 1,2 and 3
and many many videos Very Happy

History has been censored more times than you know, just depends on who's history you are learning. Study the history of just a few countries and you will quickly learn that the history you know is only the history you have been told and not necessarily the truth.Open your mind guys,think again.

Last edited by warlock0110 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[WoShiNoobie]=- on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:28 am

im getting confused... i think ill just limit my mind to just wonderland and my gf

Server: Taurus 3/4

Level: 130!!! yahoo!!!

Guild Leader of Dus†orian
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 pm

LOLXD
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshyro on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 pm

O,O this sounds just so unbelievable o,o
Sesshyro
Promoter
Promoter

Number of posts : 56

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gvantsa on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

This is interesting o.o
Gvantsa
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element: Water

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/gvantsagwen

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 am

LOL its unbelievable but true
i have only one thing to say : there are so many things in this world that not yet known to the public.

lol!

im studying this since im 5yrs old when someone tell me this thing like crop circles, UFOs, Aliens, Top Secret projects, Top Secret Files and Discoveries, Ancient ancestors, Ancient History,farao Ancient Facts, Ancient Languages and Symbols, Government Conspiracy, Hitler's Nazi, Extraordinary events or i should call myself a weird thing?

lol!
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sesshyro on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 pm

o,o everyone has their passion. I hope that since this exists, magic does as well
~off in her own lalaland~
Sesshyro
Promoter
Promoter

Number of posts : 56

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:23 am

lol!
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Temeraire on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 am

warlock0110 wrote:LOL its unbelievable but true
i have only one thing to say : there are so many things in this world that not yet known to the public.

lol!

im studying this since im 5yrs old when someone tell me this thing like crop circles, UFOs, Aliens, Top Secret projects, Top Secret Files and Discoveries, Ancient ancestors, Ancient History,farao Ancient Facts, Ancient Languages and Symbols, Government Conspiracy, Hitler's Nazi, Extraordinary events or i should call myself a weird thing?

lol!
My Opinion:
Lol i trust that who ever is keeping secrets in the goverment is for a good reason. If certain things got out they could cause choas especially something like aliens. Anyway i think if aliens do exist and land on the planet it will be a bit obvious they are here and i'm sure we'll get told when we need to be. Also this all guess work, no one knows they are hiding anything for sure we are just guessing. So we could be guessing that they guess that aliens might be real. For it could be that, if they are not certain in something why go and tell everyone it exists to later find out with further research it doesn't.

[/rant]

Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:55 pm

these secrets is being kept to do not make a mass panic of the public.
Alien do exist, one of these kind of aliens is the nordic aliens who belong to our long lost ancient ancestors. They visit our Earth because they only want is to see our cultures and technologies.
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Temeraire on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:39 am

And your proof is where?

Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 am

sorry the proof is too long so i need to spam

Classification of Aliens according to their kinds

In the far distant past around 240 millions BC, an intelligent technological species of theropod did evolved on earth. This species developed space travel and established colonies in nearby star systems. The asteroid impact that apparently occurred 65 million years ago devastated this civilization as well as nearly destroying the entire ecosystem. With their home civilization on earth devastated, the colonies were left to evolved on their own. It would be likely that the earth would be monitored and as the ecosystem recovered these reptoids would resume operations on earth. Given the distances and effort involved to move resources back to earth, it is likely that a need to augment the local work force with a native labor force that could accomplish the more menial and laborious tasks. A simple means of acquiring this labor would be to utilize local terrestrial stock and genetically alter this stock as necessary to accomplish these goals. This idea is not without precedent, since mankind itself has done this with horses and other domesticated livestock. It is likely that this is how modern man was developed.

Given the current status of humanity, it is likely that problems arose almost immediately with this race, simply put, they could not overcome the instinctive aggressive and independent nature of the base stock. It was because of these problems that another subservient race was developed. This race however, was not derived from local stock but was engineered from scratch to fill the need and to overcome and prevent the problems encountered earlier. The result of this effort was the grays. It was discovered that for certain tasks, the independent nature of humans was a desirable trait, and also these humans proved to be a ideal host for the gestation of the gray's fetus. Therefore, although the grays replaced humans for most tasks, human were continued to be utilized within the society on a limited basis. It is from this human group that the Adamski/Meier humans might be derived.

After a time, the interest in earth declined, and only a small observation post was left in operation. Mankind was therefore left to develop on earth with only occasional interaction with its former inhabitants. In the meantime, the reptoids were continually modifying the grays, and developing specialized grays for specific tasks.
At some point, the grays evolved enough cognitive abilities to realize there status, and it is this faction of grays that is active on earth attempting to overcome their built in limitations. It is the remoteness of earth that allows this group of grays the required freedom of action.

To gain sustenance these grays must obtain certain nutrients and the simplest and most direct means is to mine them from local fauna.
To reproduce, the grays must obtain host females (called a "container"). Since utilizing the native population of humans currently carries little risk of interdiction, and no requirements for maintaining the host, this method is preferred. Specialized grays, (these grays are taller and more slender that the basic stock) developed specifically to work in genetic engineering labs, oversee these operations as well as the effort to cross-breed their race with humans in an effort to overcome the built in limitations. Females are taken, the DNA evaluated, and if acceptable, the female is tagged for future recovery. Males are also evaluated, and if suitable, tagged for future recovery, some of these males may be used to impregnate current stock of host females in order to assure the transfer of desirable traits to future hosts females.
Other activities involve evaluating the nervous and other systems and tissues in order to optimize the ongoing development their cross-breed's capacities.

The greys have several ongoing problems:

1.The need to increase their number as quickly as possible.
2.As their population increases, more support facilities are required and must be developed. This diverts needed resources from the effort of obtaining self sufficiency. Also as more excursions are required to obtain the suitable containers, the likelihood that their purpose will be discovered and coordinated native interdiction initiated increases. Also the sheer numbers required to continue the breeding operation mandates that they seek hosts in more densely populated areas.
3.As the local military capabilities become more sophisticated it becomes increasing difficult to maintain covert activities.
4.The master race may arrive and intervene at any time.
5.The governments that are aware of their presence may discover the true purpose of their activity and attempt active invasion.
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 am

Species group to their kind:

GREYS
This is the most commonly identified alien race in UFOlogy and the most commonly described race by abduction victims. There are many different views, stories and theories regarding them ranging from the different New Age views to the different Scientific, and conspiracy views.

The most widely reported type of alien is a small grey being approximately 1.0m-1.25m in height, with large oval black eyes and skin colors ranging from gray-white to grey-brown to gray-green to grey-blue.

Erect standing biped, small thin build, large and rounded rear skull area, head larger than humans with inverted triangular shape, absence of auditory lobes and nose, absence of body hair, large oval tear-shaped eyes which are opaque black with vertical slit pupils, arms resembling praying mantis which reach to the knees, long hands with small palm, claw-like fingers (two, three or four fingers), tough gray skin which is reptilian in texture, small feet with four small claw-like toes, no genitalia visible

Home System

Zeta Reticuli 1 & 2, a binary star system visible from the Southern Hemisphere approximatly 38 light years away with a spectral class of G2,
identical to our Sun.

Powers

Because of the cloning, their genetic sequence degrades after each cloning of a clone, thus leading to the reason for the abduction of Terran humans, as a method of repairing the damage in their own DNA (or other genetic material), as well as adding new sequences to the cloning gene pool. This evidence leads to the hypothesis that the Greys use a kind of ultrasonic sound beam in conjunction with telepathy to paralyze an abductee during an abduction.

Attitude

The nature of the Greys, especially the Zeta Reticuli and the short Greys, is that they do not have deep emotional feelings or compassion. They are, in fact, extremely curious about all aspects of existence, highly analytical and devoid of sentimentality. They look at humans much the same way a farmer looks at his cows, as an inferior species. They understand the passions and compassion of humans to the degree it is observable by them but do not their feelings.

The Greys are not masters of their own fate. They are, rather, subservient to a reptilian race . In their desire to retain that freedom from their reptilian masters, they would hope to play the role of being masters here on earth, or at least having enough control so as to be safe from slavery by any other species. The Zetas desire the help of humans in an expected future confrontation with the reptilian masters who are expected to follow soon, within the next 20 years. This refers to the so-called asteroid that is on its way toward earth. It is housing millions
of reptilian aliens. It has, however, temporarily diverted its path as it
moves into the constellation of Draco.

Witness

Secret Life, by David M. Jacobs
Communion, by Whitley Strieber
Missing Time, by Budd Hopkins
Intruders, by Budd Hopkins

Origin

The Greys evolved naturally from a cetacean-like life form on another world or were artificially modified though genetic engineering by an outside species or themselves. They have evolved beyond the sexual reproduction process so that all sexual organs and their digestive tracts have totally atrophied. They are no longer capable of eating or indulging in sexual activities. Because of these manipulations, cloning, became their only form of reproduction.

A simple explanation for the origins of the Greys would be and evolutionary process similar to that of humans, but from a cetacean ancestor as opposed to a primate ancestor. At one point, instead of returning to the oceans, or perhaps leaving the oceans, cetacean simply evolved as a land-dweller, while retaining the vestigial features of the fish.

Some time later, the Greys either had a large accident or other event that severely degenerated its genetic pool, or decided that the random genetic mixing of sexual reproduction was inadequate for their society, and embarked on cloning as a means to overcome their problem. After a period of time, the knowledge of advanced genetics, as well as the technology needed to created more advanced versions of their genetic machines were somehow lost, and the result is a society that depends on its machines for speciessurvival, but who cannot recreate the technology.

Another of the theories possible begins with a cetacean life form evolved on another planet. Unlike Terran cetaceans, they did not return to the oceans, but were discovered and later altered and cloned by another species. This species (called the Masters), needed a source of slave labor, and thus searched for an intelligent lesser species that they could genetically manipulate in order to be used effectively.

Arbitrarily assuming that this period of time was about one million years ago, the most evolved species at that time on Terra would have been dolphins and whales. This might also have been possible on another planet, where a similar species evolved instead of a primate-like organism. Under this theory, the cetacean ancestors of the Greys were taken and genetically altered into an upright, bipedal species capable of doing labor for the Masters.

After a time, however, the Greys apparently rebelled, and are now on their own, using the technology of the Masters, but since they were created to simply operate them, and not to design them, their knowledge of the technology's operation is lacking.This theory would explain the lack of knowledge of genetics that the Greys seem to suffer from, and why they can't simply make their own genetic code artificially more diverse. They are able to manipulate the technology, and use it to their advantage, but are unable to understand the actual theoretical aspects and operations behind the use of their equipment, thus resulting in a need for abduction of humans.

Biology

Various descriptions taken from dissections and abductees’ reports relate the following characteristics: a non-functioning digestive system; absence of reproduction organs; two separate brains; movement is deliberate, slow and precise; alien subsistence requires that they must have human blood and other biological substances to survive.

The two separate brains are separated by mid-cranial lateral bone without any apparent connection. Some autopsies have revealed a crystalline network which is thought to have a function in telepathic which help to maintain the group-consciousness between members of the same species.

Even without sexual organs, the Greys seem to have gender, and are not simply neuter. The genders, however, appear to be completely determined by the mind, with the bodies being identical almost identical. Abductees report that some Greys 'feel' or 'seem' feminine, while others are very masculine. This seems to point to a time of sex differentiation, which was bred out physically, leaving only the mental pattern to demonstrate the differences between males and females in the Grey social infrastructure. It should also be noted that female Greys are very rarely seen, and are reported to be sterile and incapable of giving birth to offspring. The males are the ones most commonly observed, and simple deduction will show that there is one scenario possible: the Grey females are few in number, and must be isolated for some reason, perhaps to prevent their loss or for genetic repositories. Nevertheless, because Greys cannot breed naturally, due to a lack of sexual organs, artificial methods must be incorporated into their society on a massive, if not simply large, scale to prevent their demise as a species.

The Greys consume nourishment through a process of absorption through their skin. The process, according to abductees who have witnessed it, involved spreading a biological 'liquid protein' formula that has been mixed with hydrogen peroxide [which oxygenates the slurry and eliminates bacteria] onto their skin. Food is converted to energy by chlorophyll by a photosynthetic process. To eliminate, they need to pass the substance through some part of their body, much the same way plants eliminate through their skin or outer shells. They use hydrogen peroxide for helping with that elimination as well. Waste products are then excreted back through the skin. Many abductees have noted that the Greys have a distinct series of odors.

The Zeta Reticuli Greys feed upon glandular secretions of humans and are said to abduct humans and extracting the secretions for themselves.It is also said that Greys absorb certain substances from parts of the cattle that stabilize them during the cloning process, mostly substances that comes from certain mucus membranes: the lips, nose, genitals and rectum, and also from certain organs.

Aside from feeding off of human and animal proteins and fluids, they also allegedly feed off the 'life energy', the 'vital essence' or 'soul energy' of humans as do other reptilian species in what may be considered a vampirial type of hunger for human vital fluids.

1. Zeta Reticuli
2. Orion
3. Type C
4. Dophin-skinned Grey

ReptiliansThey play a significant role in the legends of India and Tibet where they are considered by some to be demoniacal residents of a subterranean realm. The reptiloids on Earth would live Big Caves Underground. Allegedly descended from a branch of bipedal sauroids, Stenonychosaurus, which existed thousands of years ago on earth . The cranial capacity of Stenonychosaurus was nearly twice the size of that of human beings, indicating a large brain and possibly advanced though not necessarily benevolent intellect.

Home System

Alpha Draconis, Epsilon Bootes, Rigel, Orion, Bellatrix Orion, Polaris, Nemesis,the Altair stellar system in the constellation Aquila

Description

Although the reptilian being species are divided into sevearl types, there are physical features that are shared by almost all. These physical descriptions are compiled from a large database on reptilian-human contacts. In some cases, the experiencer may recall only one physical characteristic of the nonhuman entity that was encountered. On the other hand, other people have vivid memories of their encounter and are able to provide detailed reports of the reptilian beings anatomy. The information about these creatures varies from source to source.

They are described as being from five and a half to nine feet in height and up to 200 Kilos in weight. They have scaled crocodilian skin that is usually greenish-brown in color. Some also have coffee colored scales that have dark green colored rims. The scales (or scutes) on their backs, thighs and upper arms are large. Their hands, abdomen and face, are covered with smaller scales, allowing more flexibility.

Reptilian beings are both tailed and tailless. Some species still reportedly retain a visible 'tail' although much atrophied from their supposedly extinct' saurian ancestors. The tails are differentiated in size and are held off the ground. Their posterior can be like either that of a human, with a vertical slit shielding an excretory orifice or it can be a rounded muscular area extending from the base of the spine to the upper thigh region.

They have lean, firm bodies with powerful arms and legs. They have long arms with three fairly long fingers and an opposable thumb. Their feet have three toes and one recessed fourth toe that is toward the back side of their ankle. The claws of their hands and feet are short and blunt. They do not have teats on their upper torso and they do not have a navel.

Their heads are slightly conical in shape and have two bony ridges riding from their brow, across their back sloping skull, toward the back of their head. Throughout history, these bony ridges have been misidentified as horns. There appears to be no bridge between their eyes. The nasal openings are at the end of a small, flattened nose and are described as two small slits that slant upwards in a V formation. Some experiencers have reported seeing small openings on the sides of their heads, but have noted that there is no fleshy part extending from this area. They have wide lipless mouths which contain differentiated types of teeth, including canines (fangs.) They have either large black eyes with vertical slit pupils or eyes that white with flame colored vertical slit pupils. Reptilian beings have no body or facial hair. Occasionally, experiencers will have observed reptilian beings with thin, fleshy spines under their chins. From a distance, this physical feature is often misidentified as hair. Their genitalia are concealed within a vertical slit located at the base of the torso. In the case of women who claim to have experienced sexual encounters with reptoids, the male reptilian beings are described as having a well endowed penis that is lacking a soft sacked scrotum. Where the scrotum sack is located on a human, the reptilian male, apparently, has a firm, muscular bulge leading from the base of the penis to the underside of the torso.

Biology

Cold-blooded like all reptiles, the Reptiloid is found to flourish in a warm, tropical clime. With imperfect respiration providing just enough oxygen to supply tissues and maintain the processing of food and combustion, their temperature can be raised only a few degrees above the ambient. The reproductive system is ovouniparous, with eggs hatching in the oviduct prior to birth. The underdeveloped Reptiloid cerebellus results in a slowness and simpler city of movement. The Reptiloid eye is composed of thousands of microscopic facets, each facet with its own independent protective lid. The eye is almost never closed entirely during waking hours; rather, sections of the organ are shut down in conjunction with the dominant light source.

Powers

Huge strengh, molecular shape-shifting and/or laser holograms to produce an outward "human" appearance; telepathy; invisibility

Attitude

These are highly advanced entities but viewed as being of a negative, hostile or dangerous disposition since they regard humans as a totally inferior race. Supposedly they consider Earth their ancient outpost and want to have complete control over it because their planet is becoming unable to adequately support life. The Greys are supposedly subservient to the Reptilians. According to Lear and others the government may have established a 'treaty' with this race, who consider it as a means to buy time while they methodically establish certain controls upon the human race, with the ultimate goal of an absolute domination.

1. Dracos

HumansThis group consists of three peoples from three distinct colony zones, namely Sirius, Pleiades and Orion. Genetically, they are nearly identical to Earth-born humans. Tall, extremely fine featured, pale in complexion. Eyes are almond shaped, slightly slanted with a natural black liner, much like the renderings of ancient Egyptian royalty.

There are three hair colors apparently related to colony origin: blonde (Pleiades), red (Orion), and black (Sirius). The insignia of these combined human races is a triangular arrangement of three spheres. This symbol has deep significance, and is found throughout Earth history.

Home System : Taygeta Pleades, Vega Lyra, Sol, Sirius, Arcturus, Tau Ceti, Wolf 424, Procylon, Alpha Centauri

1. Earth born humans
2. Nordics
3. Pleiadians
4. Blues
5. Lyrans
6. Janosians
7. Hyadeans
8. Ummites
9. Vegans
10. Bernarians
11. Korendians
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:44 am

heres some of most top secret projects of our government labelled

"The Black Projects"

The "Black Projects" are governmental projects that are considered technological secrets. These can range from laser and particle beams to top secret aircraft.

Project Blue Team

Start :
End : merged with Sign
Scope : Recovery of crashed alien crafts

Project Sign

Start : 1947
End : absorbed by Grudge
Scope : Evaluation of the alien threat to national security

Project Grudge / Aquarius

Start : 1949
End : Absorbed by Blue Book in 1952 then declassified on July 23, 1997
Scope : collect all scientific, technological, medical and intelligence information from UFO/IAC sightings and contacts with alien life forms. Out of 12,618 UFO reports investigated, only 701 UFO remained unexplained. On April 25, 1964, a USAF intelligence officer met two aliens at a pre-arranged location in the desert in New Mexico.
Responsible : US Air Force / NSA / CIA / NASA

Project Blue Book

Start : 1952
End : 1969
Scope : demystifying the rumors on aliens / UFO
Responsible : CIA / US Air Force - Captain Edward J. Ruppelt

Project Moon Dust & Blue Fly

Start :
End :
Scope : investigations of reliably reported unidentified flying objects within the United States. Then location, recovery, and delivery of descended foreign space vehicles.

Project RedLight

Start :
End : absorbed by Snowbird
Scope : build a craft using conventional technology to cover up and explain the accidental sightings or disclosure of Redlight secret information.
Responsible : Air Force

Project Snowbird

Start : 1972
End :
Scope : research and test-fly a recovered alien spacecraft.

Project Magnet

Start : 1950
End :
Scope : research and test-fly a recovered alien spacecraft.
Responsible :

Project Aurora

Start : 1987
End :
Scope : building of hypersonic stealth aircraft that can fly Mach 6. This craft has been seen by many observers and flying with several F-117 stealth aircraft. It is reported as "A triangular-shaped, quiet aircraft".
Responsible : US Air Force

Project Plato

Start : End :
Scope : Diplomatic relations with aliens.
Responsible :

Project Pounce / Pluto

Scope : evaluate all data pertaining to alien technology

Project Excalibur

Scope : Building a missile that would destroy the existing alien underground bases and any future underground bases the aliens might construct. It would be capable of penetrating 1000 meters of Tuff/hard packed soil such as that found in New Mexico with no operational damage. Missile apogee not to exceed 30,000 feet AGL and impact must not deviate in excess of 50 meters from designated target. The device will carry a 1 megaton nuclear
Responsible :

Project Luna

Start :
Scope : Investigating the alien underground facilities on the dark side of the Moon
Responsible :

Project Gabriel / Joshua

Start :
End :
Scope : Develop a low frequency pulsed sound generator to neutralize alien weapons

Secret Bases

Australia

South Australia - Nurranger, near Woomera

Pine Gap - Northern Territory

not far to the west of Alice Springs at the foothills of the southern slopes of theMacDonnell Range
This 'Top Secret' base is entirely financed by the United States Government, and is officially known as the Joint Defense Space Research Facility. "It is said that under Pine Gap is the deepest drilling hole in Australia - about 5 miles (more than 8,000 meters). Such a hole is likely used as an underground antenna able to recharge the batteries of submarines in the Pacific and Indian Ocean through ELF broadcasts. Some say that Pine Gap has an enormous nuclear generator to supply energy to a new type of transceiver. It seems too that there is a high-powered, high-voltage plasma accelerator which may be put to use to transmit electric current, or even to produce a 'death-ray', or quite simply to feed a plasma gun.

Tibet

Around the Lake Manosarowar. Vast cavern systems below Tibet allegedly link the Agharti systems of central Asia to "Snakeworld", a multileveled cavern system under the southwestern slopes of the Himalayas where the "Nagas" dwell, according to Hindu legend.

Afghanistan

Under the border range that separates Afghanistan from Pakistan
Russia

Egypt

There is allegedly, according to Leading Edge Research, a huge cavern deep beneath Egypt which is inhabited by people with close ties with the U.S. 'secret government'. Some sources indicate that the 'Giza People' may be a 'controlled' society with the reptilians being the dominant power, although there is still much mystery as to what the "Gizeh Empire" is all about.

Antarctica

A massive joint humanoid-reptiloid underground system called the "New Berlin" is said to lie below the mountains of Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica.

India

Sherman Minton states that "Sheshna's well", an alleged opening into the underground reptilian underworld of "Patalas" [consisting of seven worlds or cavern levels], may be seen today in Benares, India, and "...It has forty steps leading down into a circular depression to a stone door covered with cobras. This is said to lead to PATALA, the reptile netherworld.

USA

Alien Bases would exist in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada. Six bases were described in the 1972 papers, all on indian reservations and all in the four corners area.

Nevada

Area 51 Groom Lake, S4 Papoose Dry Lake, Nellis Bombing and Gunnery Range, Blue Diamond, Quartzite Mountain, and Tonopah

New Mexico

Dulce, Datil, Sunspot, Pie Town, Corona, Taos Pueblo, and Albuquerque (Kirtland Air Force Base)

Arizona

Paradox, the Santa Catalina Mountains. Black helicopters have been sighted around Boynton and Secret Canyon Sedona.

Colorado

Delta, Grand Mesa, and Colorado Springs

Utah

Dougway

California

Needles, Edwards AFB, Llano, Tehachapi Mountains, Ft. Irwin, Norton AFB, and Morongo Valley

New York

Camp Hero at Montauk
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 am

Government Agencies

This amount of coverage would require extensive cooperation between domestic agencies and international governments. Some researchers believe that this level of secrecy has been used to cover-up extra terrestrial contact

This type of secrecy is possible and can be illustrated by the SR-71 spy plane program. The general public found out about the project 30 years after it had been developed by Lockheed Martin Skunk Works. The SR-71 program required thousand of contractors and military personnel to develop and maintain the program yet there were no substantial leaks to the general public.

The secrecy was maintained by compartmentalizing the information on the secret project. Only a few key individuals had the complete picture of the covert program while the majority of the workers had limited amounts of information given to them on a 'need to know' basis. Individuals who were entrusted with classified information were carefully screened and tested before they attained the required security clearance needed to work on the project. Therefore, it is possible that information on contact with extra terrestrial beings could be compartmentalized; many people working on the project but only a handful knowing the whole story.

The following United States Intelligence agencies would have to cooperate with one another to maintain the extra terrestrials secret:

National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
National Security Agency (NSA)
Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)

The previous list represents only the intelligence agencies in the United States. To maintain a cloak of global secrecy every intelligence agency around the world must cooperate with one another. Critics find it hard to believe that the governments of the world can cooperate to keep the biggest discovery of mankind secret while their own internal departments can't cooperate with one another.
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:47 am

Organizations

SectsGeorge Adamski was the first alien "contactee" to build a worldwide following in the 1950. The contactee movement was fairly amorphous until it gained a more solid, cultlike form in the Aetherians (a group founded by a British mystic who claimed to communicate with the Cosmic Master Aetherius) and later, Heaven's Gate and the Raelians. But Roswell enthusiasts are inevitably lumped together with predatory cults, according to Eugene Taylor, Ph.D., Harvard historian and author of Shadow Culture: Psychology and Spirituality in America. Typically formed around a single person, sects of alien believers peaked in popularity at the height of the New Age movement in the 1980s and most recently made the headlines in a sinister way.

Followers of the Heaven's Gate sect committed suicide to join forces with a UFO heralded by the Hale-Bopp comet in 1997. A group known as the Order of the Solar Temple staged mass suicides in Europe and Canada during the 1990s; members planned to relocate to a satellite of the star Sirius.

This is not to say that all so-called UFO cults are self-destructive. Many have origins in benign gatherings of alien enthusiasts, so-called "client cults" in which individuals--many with New Age leanings--follow a charismatic figure, minus the indoctrination and brainwashing. The Raelian movement is thought to be among the last of a dozen or so left. "What they've done is melded together what is probably the single-best known religious mythology in the Western world, which is Christianity, with UFOs," said Douglas Cowan, a religious studies professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.

Jason Society
According to conspiracy theories, the Illuminati or 'Cult of the Serpent', is a secret organization that cooperates with aliens to establish the 'New World Order' . Quest, the JASON Society, the Roshaniya, the Qabbalah, the Knights Templar, the Knights of Malta, the Knights of Columbus, the Jesuits, the Masons, the Ancient and Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis, the Thule Society, the Nazi Party, the Brotherhood of the Dragon, the Rosicrucians, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, the Open Friendly Secret Society (the Vatican), the Russell Trust, the Skull & Bones, the Scroll & Key were or are allegedly all connected together.

The JASON Society, or JASON Scholars, takes its name from the story of Jason and the Golden Fleece, and it is a branch of the Order of the Quest, one of the highest degrees in the Illuminati. The golden fleece takes on the role of truth to JASON members. Jason represents the search for the truth. Therefore the name JASON Society denotes a group of men who are engaged in a search for the truth. The name Jason is spelled with capital letters when used as the name of the JASON Society. Lower-case letters are never used when referring to this secret group. The name may even have a deeper meaning, as the name "Jason" and the Golden Fleece appear throughout history in relation to various other secret societies. In these instances the story represents man (Jason) looking for himself (Golden Fleece).

Only members of the Order are initiated into the Order of the Quest, the JASON Society that makes up the executive members of the Council on Foreign
Relations and, in fact, the Trilateral Commission as well. George Bush would be a member of the Order. His support to the war in Afghanistan was aimed to re-established the opium plantations (banned by the Talibans) that makes up 80% of the heroin production and funding of the Order.

The JASON Group is a scientific organization formed and hired by the JASON Society and the U.S. Government Founders of the JASON Group include members of the famous Manhattan Project, which brought together almost every leading physicist in the nation to build the atomic bomb during World War II. The group is made up mostly of theoretical physicists and is the most elite gathering of scientific minds in the United States. As of 1987 the membership included four Nobel Prize winners. Today JASON continues to offer scientific help the government cannot find anywhere else. They are probably the only group of scientists in the United States that know the true state of highest technology.

The Council on Foreign Relations is a private organization of business executives, scholars, and political leaders that studies global problems and play a key role in developing U.S. foreign policy. The CFR is one of the most powerful semi-offlcial groups concerned with America's role in international affairs. It is controlled by an elect group of men recruited from the Skull & Bones and the Scroll & Key societies of Harvard and Yale, which are both chapters of a secret branch of the Illuminati known as Chapter 322 of the Order. The members of the Order make up the Executive Committee of the Council on Foreign Relations after undergoing initiation into the Order of the Quest, also known as the JASON Society.

The Council on Foreign Relations is an off-shoot sister organization to the British Royal Institute of International Affairs. Their goal is a New World Order. Although it existed as a dinner dub in New York, it did not take on its present power until 1921, when it merged with the Royal Institute of International Affairs and received its financial base from J.P. Morgan, the Carnegie Endowment, the Rockefeller family, and other Wall Street banking interests.

The Knights of Malta is a world organization with its threads weaving through business, banking, politics, the CIA, other intelligence organizations, P2, religion, education, law, military, think tanks, foundations, the United States Information Agency, the United Nations, and numerous other organizations. They are not the oldest but are one of the oldest branches of the Order of the Quest in existence. The world head of the Knights of Malta is elected for a life term, with the approval of the Pope. The Knights of Malta have their own Constitution and are sworn to work toward the establishment of a New World Order with the Pope at its head. Knights of Malta members are also powerful members of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission.

The heart of the Bilderberg Group consists of 39 total members of the Illuminati. The three committees are made up exclusively of members of all the different secret groups that make up the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Vatican, and the Black Nobility. This committee works year round in offices in Switzerland. It determines who is invited to the annual meeting and what policies and plans will be discussed. Every proposal or plan that has ever been discussed at an annual meeting of the Bilderberg Group has come to pass usually within one or two years following the meeting.

Majestic 12

Majestic Twelve (MJ-12) is allegedly a secret organization whose job is to research, contact and maintain communication with extra terrestrial intelligence. US President Truman allegedly created Majestic-12 in 1947 to find answers to the massive amount of UFO sightings. The Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence (MAJI) was created by MJ-12 to coordinate efforts to recover, study and communicate with extra terrestrial intelligence. MAJI reports directly to the MJ-12 group who in turn reports only to the US president. MJ-1 is the designation for the director of MAJI and this individual is reported to be the acting director of the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Other members of MAJI are named MJ-2, MJ-3, MJ-4 etc. Members of MAJI are thought to represent an elite group of the brightest minds in science, government, business, military, and intelligence organizations within the United States. Together they formed the Jason Society.

MAJI operates in conjunction with the NSA, CIA, FBI, DIA and the NRO (National Recon Organization based in Fort Carson, Colorado). All reports of crashed UFOs and extraterrestrial contacts bypasses normal reporting procedures and are sent directly to MAJI. MAJI has allegedly recovered extra terrestrial craft and bodies. MAJI reportedly coordinated the analysis of an extra terrestrial craft and bodies discovered near Roswell, New Mexico in July 1947. It is alleged that MAJI has made contact with beings known as Greys and is in regular communication with them. MAJI and the Greys reportedly entered into a contract where the government was given advanced extra terrestrial technology. In exchange for this technology the Greys were given land to built bases along with permission to abduct US citizens for research purposes. Last but not least, MJ-12 would be financed by most of the world's illegal drug trade. Following the Conspiracy Theory, MJ-12 would have assassinated President Kennedy when he informed them that he was going to tell the public all the facts of the alien presence.

In 1987 various UFO researchers were given a copy of an anonymous document that was an alleged briefing document from ex-US President Truman to President-Elect Eisenhower in November 1953. The document dealt with government knowledge about UFOs, extra terrestrial and the operation of Majestic 12. Critics believe that the document is a complete fraud and there is no evidence to support the existence of such an organization. They noted that the signature, page numbers, and font of the document were not authentic for the time period. While other believe that the document is genuine and represents the first physical evidence of a global conspiracy designed to hide contact with extra terrestrials.

In 1995 US Congressman Steve Schiff asked the General Accounting Office (GAO) to investigate the authenticity of the document and the existence of Majestic 12. The GAO letter to Congressman Schiff reported that they could find no government documents referring to a group called Majestic 12 and the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) declared the document a forgery.

The existence of MAJI or Majestic 12 continues to be a mystery. There has never been definitive evidence to prove the existence of MAJI, yet some individuals continue to believe that MAJI has made contact with extra terrestrials and is hiding it from the public.

UFOlogists

Types of UFOlogists

1. The "debunkers", who refuse to accept anything that falls outside of the boundaries of accepted science

2. The literalists, who are looking for metallic craft or aliens physical part

3. The spiritualists, who will tell you about the soul travelling across space and time or even god and Satan visiting

4. The psychologists, ho believe that such phenomenon are mental projections or mental disease

5. Space Brotherism

Scientists

Some scientists are researching the phenomena, but for obvious reasons they play their cards close to their chests. J. Allen Hynek, the world's most respected UFO researcher, liked to joke that the handful of scientists seriously studying saucers constitute an "Invisible College." Since Hynek's death in 1986, his position has more or less been assumed by Jacques Vallee, who will probably go to his grave best known as the model for the Francois Truffaut character, "Lacombe," in Spielberg's "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

In the 70s and early 80s, a number of prominent researchers, including Hynek and Vallee, were approached by bona fide U.S. military personnel and summoned to meetings, at which it was hinted that some revelation about UFOs would be forthcoming from the government very soon. Hynek and Vallee soon smelled a rat and withdrew; others didn't. Several prominent saucerheads were strung along for months, waiting for the Big Secret to be revealed, down primrose paths that led nowhere. Today, the community seems to be more threaten by internal rivalry than external aggression.

SETIFor many years there have been small unco-ordinated projects to search for evidence to extraterrestrial life. These have been mainly by looking for unexpected radio transmissions using radio-telescopes. In 1984, NASA funded the “Search for extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute” in Mountain View, Calif. to scrutinize radio signals in the vicinities of nearby sun-like stars in an attempt to detect an alien signal. The Institute today employs over 100 scientists, educators and support staff. Research at the Institute is anchored by two centers, each directed by a renowned scientist who holds an endowed chair. Dr. Jill Tarter leads the Center for SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Research as Bernard M. Oliver Chair for SETI, while Dr. Christopher Chyba holds the Carl Sagan Chair, and directs the Center for the Study of Life in the Universe.

SETI@home uses the idle time of over four million personal computers to sift through radio data for signals from extraterrestrial civilizations . You, too, can join SETI@home and unleash the iddle power of your computer.

The three main signal types of interest are:

Gaussians are the power curves produced when the Arecibo beam scans a steady celestial radio source. The signal is weak at first, strong when it is at the center of the beam, and then fades again. This produces a bell shaped power curve known as a gaussian.

Pulses represent any celestial radio signal of a fixed frequency that is distinguishable above the background noise.

Triplets are a sets of 3 equally spaced spikes. Whereas gaussians represent a constant signal from space, triplets may represent a series of pulses transmitted at fixed time intervals.

The Wow is the most intriguing signals capted so far by the SETI.
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Temeraire on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:45 pm

To be honest i don't count something like this as evidence until i see it. I could go and write pages and pages on something that is not true, and say it is. I could then lable that it is true because people are keeping it a secret.

Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by warlock0110 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:26 pm

The phenomenal success of The X Files, which uses many elements of the UFO conspiracy in its story lines, is testament to the popularity of such ideas. It's tripartite credo; "I want to Believe; The Truth is out there; Trust No One" is a concise expression of the hope, faith and paranoia that drive the popular UFO industry.

In these suspicious times hardly anyone trusts their government anymore, so it is not surprising that such ideas flourish, particularly in America where many civilian militia groups have worked UFO conspiracies into their anti government belief systems. Bill Cooper, a shadowy figure who claims to have worked for U.S. Navy Intelligence and regularly used to speak at UFO conventions, runs an Arizona militia group. Many viewers still believe that the X Files stories are based on real cases, thus securing the conspiracy's hold on the popular imagination for a few more years and keeping UFOs in the public eye.

if u want proof watch this at youtube :
U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY&feature=related
UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Moon Bases
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6VYCkcfGco&feature=related

UFO Alien Proof Disclosure Project 'Open Your Eyes' Footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sofwHQejYQw&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oMz8osnNXY

watch it all
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum