LoC Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez.

+4
blackjack
Reisha
p4lad1n2000
12roberto21
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez.

Post by 12roberto21 Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:05 pm

._. Ive gotten alot of human pets in the game so ill tell you how to get most of them i know... Twisted Evil

First lets start with arez!

Materials needed: 4 boats for you, and your help, food if needed.
Level reccomended: You being 30+, your help being 50+ or better.
Usefullness of pet: Good ride mostly XD

Step 1. Go to Osyla, right next to north island where the sailor is.
Step 2. Go into the 4th cave (and try not to die Smile)
Step 3. Ok now in the 4th cave look at your map...see that square shaped thing sorta? well go into it, thats where you get the egg that you need to get arez.
Step 4. Now we get to the fun fighting part...First fight, i reccomend you use volley since you have to fight about 3 waves (more or less) of 8 raptors that all should respawn a diff element.

After you own all of those, then your next fight will be against 2 triceratops, and 1 triceratops lord (lvl 90 8000hp)

After that..you have to fight stegos, same as the triceratops (but idk the hp)

Then you have to fight downcrushers... affraid easier than you would think lol, a little bit more hp than stegos.

LAST BATTLE *finally* this one i reccomend you get some chips soda or something to watch, cuz its a long fight Mad

Then talk to the professer and then give him the egg you shouldve got Cool then you gots an arez!
BONUS: when shes 70 amity, get 1 star and come back to the proffeser to get soul ring adds 300 hp and 70+ atk

Now for Elin!

Materials needed: Rope Ladder (you cant get it back after you use)
Levels reccomended: 20+ for you, lvl 30+ help
Usefullness of pet: Very usefull with gun at low levels and boss fights.

Step 1. Start in holy village, go get the maids dress next to the wep. shop, then go to the well where the old lady is and talk to her.

Step 2. Go to the well with rope ladder, it should come up and you will be able to go down the well.

Step 3. Pull the lever, then go straight down into the stairs.

Step 4. Go to the puzzle thingy, solve it and then walk throught the door.

Step 5. Click on the chest and then fight 3 lvl 60 trolls all at 2200 hp.

Step 6. Dont forget the xp potion and key in chest, then go back outside the room and up the stairs.

Step 7. Go to the exit to the left of the stairs, then go to the top-left corner, you should see the ET's there, there around lvl 70 and 2000 - 3000 hp (only 2 of them and there very weak) but beware, they use magic attack and can kill if you dont proceed with caution!

Step 8. Go into the room with your maids dress, then click on the cage, container or w/e you call it lol, then click on the mother board, look at the cutscene and stuff then you have elin lol!

BONUS: Elin gun guide. (elin's best weapon to use, its very strong!)

Materials needed: 4 boats, LOTS OF FOOD AND PATIENCE.
Levels reccommended: you be 30+, and your help be 50+ so it will be fast Smile
Usefullness of pet/item: INCREDIBLE afro

Step 1. Drive your boats to Oslya.

Step 2. Go into the 4th cave, then go into the stairs on the right.

Step 3. Walk into the stegos and the long..painful fight begins =.=" if you have low level team.

Step 4. After fight is over, go into the professer room with elin as pet (in pet inventory, no need to be on battle), and then talk to him and get gun xD.

Clive my fav pet! king

Materials needed: YOU need 1 boat and a tent.
Levels reccomended: 30+ for you, and 30+ or 40+ for your help with good water support.
Usefullness of pet: Great if used right, with correct build Razz

Step 1. Go to South Island beside the sheeps in the bottom-right corner, you should see two humps by the cave enterance, click on boat in inventory till the boat comes out(you should be on the 2nd hump while your doing this) , then sail on it to the sand by the cave, set your tent there and tell help to go in tent.

Step 2. After team is formed go into the cave as a team, then go past the pirates, gaurds and stuff, ignore the first pair of stairs and go into the big space on the map, before you get into it you should see cut scene.

Step 3. Then go fight the pirates, there are 4 pirates to fight lvl 80 each (forgot how much hp) hard fight, but after done go inside the door.

Step 4. After done accept clive into team, then open chest. bounce

Sadly im to lazy to type anymore Smile sry
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Left_bar_bleue200/200Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element: Water

http://rafoie.rpgwars.org/forums.com

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty Re: Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez.

Post by p4lad1n2000 Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

I am wondering though... is it possible to solo the arez quest alone when you are in a high level (for example: a lvl 70+ earth melee with lvl 70+ elin with gun chip)? I love the challenge of a good fight >Razz

p4lad1n2000
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 7

Character sheet
Experience:
Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Left_bar_bleue200/200Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element:

Back to top Go down

Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez. Empty Re: Guide to getting Clive, Elin, Elin Gun, and Arez.

Post by Reisha Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:50 pm

p4lad1n2000 wrote:I am wondering though... is it possible to solo the arez quest alone when you are in a high level (for example: a lvl 70+ earth melee with lvl 70+ elin with gun chip)? I love the challenge of a good fight >Razz
i don't know if you can even do a good dmg to those bosses at that level >.>... probably the first part is possible, i don't think it'll be possible for the second part. earth melee doesn't have a decent dmgs, the wind boss will be tough for both you and elin
Reisha
Reisha
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by blackjack Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:54 pm

p4lad1n2000 wrote:I am wondering though... is it possible to solo the arez quest alone when you are in a high level (for example: a lvl 70+ earth melee with lvl 70+ elin with gun chip)? I love the challenge of a good fight >Razz

nope i try already even with my lvl 64 fred its still hard to solo them lvl 83 fire melee and lvl 64 fred:) still need pheonix down to revive my fred:D
blackjack
blackjack
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 97

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:06 pm

lol Razz i dont even use human pets, me and my lvl 70 long neck (me lvl 72) got to thr 3rd boss Smile tried with stego (also 60+) and others, but my long neck got me the most far XD

but it did cost me like 3 feathers... Mad
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by p4lad1n2000 Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:58 pm

Lol, then I guess I will have to wait for a bit more to solo those pesky mobs. Thank you for the advice though

p4lad1n2000
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 7

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Temeraire Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:17 am

You said :

(elin's best weapon to use, its very strong!)

What other weapons can she use i was in the understanding it was her only weapon?
Temeraire
Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 173

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element: Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[WoShiNoobie]=- Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:55 am

Clive my fav pet! king

Materials needed: YOU need 1 boat and a tent.
Levels reccomended: 30+ for you, and 30+ or 40+ for your help with good water support.
Usefullness of pet: Great if used right, with correct build Razz

Step 1. Go to South Island beside the sheeps in the bottom-right corner, you should see two humps by the cave enterance, click on boat in inventory till the boat comes out(you should be on the 2nd hump while your doing this) , then sail on it to the sand by the cave, set your tent there and tell help to go in tent.

you REALLY need to give a screenshot on the "hump" thing because its really difficult to find that exact spot you're talking about... i've tried it once and it took me a bunch of clicks on my mouse to get it right.
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 180

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element: Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:21 pm

gah...i dont know how to upload screenies XD...
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 pm

i dont think so im lvl 98 hp 1.7k and i tried for my lvl 30 alt xD and i couldnt u need at least a fire i think lvl 40+should be ok

oh and by da way... i was getting clive for my alt lvl 22 and i couldnt talk to those guys and in da forum on WLO they said u need to be lvl 29 like requirement is dta true? Rolling Eyes
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Number of posts : 171

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:32 pm

hmph T.T you only need to be lvl 29 to not die...lol pirates to play dirty when they fight lol Razz (they will jump lowest lvl), '
but did you go through the cutscene yet?
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Sad no? i dont think so
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:46 pm

go into the pirate cave..then dont go down the stairs, keep going into that big empty space >_< thats where the cutscence is lol
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm

ok thx What a Face but if i cant im coming back for ur advice Mad
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:56 pm

k Suspect
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Temeraire wrote:You said :

What other weapons can she use i was in the understanding it was her only weapon?

yes its the only weapon she can use >_>...
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 pm

After reborn she can use any weapon

Last edited by fulu on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

fulu wrote:

After roborn she can use any weapon
i was gonna say that -.- but i thought you would say reborn for pets is far away lol...and she has nice reborn move also Very Happy but it might be hard to get her that high when she starts missing alot
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 pm

12roberto21 wrote:
fulu wrote:

After roborn she can use any weapon
i was gonna say that -.- but i thought you would say reborn for pets is far away lol...and she has nice reborn move also Very Happy but it might be hard to get her that high when she starts missing alot

idk her new attacks though
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 pm

its a non multi move and hits pretty hard, all i can remember lol >_<
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:07 pm

it seems dat u dont remeber a lot Very Happy
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:09 pm

i remember the important things, then forget them XD
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:12 am

lol
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by fulu Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:56 am

err.. i cant get clive -.- i already did lan quest and im lvl 33 but when click on da pirates nothing happends any idea?
fulu
fulu
Probationary Moderator
Probationary Moderator

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:42 pm

x.x idk whats wrong then if you went through cutscence, and click on them...try clicking on door also? and i are you clicking on the pirates where there is 2 of them, instead of 1?
12roberto21
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next