Who do you think has the Advantage the most, A greatly experienced player, or a non-experienced player who can spend lots of money in item mall?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who has more of a advantage while leveling and doing other things?

57% 57% 
[ 16 ]
36% 36% 
[ 10 ]
7% 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 28

Re: Who do you think has the Advantage the most, A greatly experienced player, or a non-experienced player who can spend lots of money in item mall?

Post by warlock0110 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 am

a greatly experienced player
coz this player can play without using money
he/she has a long experienced in playing
WLO ^^
he/she has more tactics and info in this game

Last edited by warlock0110 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
warlock0110
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element: Wind

View user profile http://orionconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who do you think has the Advantage the most, A greatly experienced player, or a non-experienced player who can spend lots of money in item mall?

Post by White on Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:35 pm

From my own experience taken from inside WLO, the more experienced player will win.

I know a guildy that has TONS of IM points and money but he's still crappy, got a really sucky build and has no experience, no clue what he's doing, he just doesn't know.

On the other hand I have other friends that have almost no IM points if any and they may be 40 levels below my guildy friend but they'll beat him to a pulp in PvP and questing.

White
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maery on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 pm

warlock0110 wrote:a greatly experienced player
coz this player can play without using money
he/she has a long experienced in playing
WLO ^^
he/she has more tactics and info in this game

i'm agree with you warlock! I avoid that those Item Mall EQ can be useful but not without knowledge and strategy! The strength and the money are always useful of course but the power will be always the knowledge! Razz

**It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows. - Epictetus**

***Fire Warrior Lv 86/Water Mage Support-Warrior Lv 106/Earth Warrior-Mage Support Lv 38***
Maery
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element: Fire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum