*Guide* {LoC Power Leveling}

Go down

*Guide* {LoC Power Leveling}

Post by RaFoie on Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:29 pm

WLO Power Leveling Guide:
*This guide Extends to include EVERY aspect of the game. Following the guide to the letter requires IM usage.

Chapter 1: Setting up!

If you are just starting this game or any online game the first thing you should do is know the restrictions of your own computer. This guide is build to be running a minimum of 2 clients of WLO at a time. If you have a powerful enough computer you can run three to obtain the best results.
First start by selecting the type of unit you want to become. (See Here.) Next, Create two/three identical characters on seperate clients. Now you are ready to begin gameplay.

Chapter 2: Lvl 1 - lvl 10

When you start the game you will be on a ship. To get off the ship walk to the back and talk with the captain. Do this with all of your characters.
After the ship you will be dragged onto a little island with no enemies, but various recovery items scattered around. Feel free to get these items with each of your characters as it does not take more then a few minutes to do so. Next behind Robinson there is a chest you can open to obtain a raft. Get this with each of your characters and proceed to go to the blue dot in your top right corner.
When you land on Starter's Beach immediatly go up to the top blue dot and then down and right to the next blue dot. You will now be in Kelan Village. Go to the hut that is by the pig pen and obtain Roca by talking to the village leader with each of your characters.
Next go out of the south exit and go down to the furthest south blue dots. It is ok if you die once or twice because it will not lose you your pet, or give you any serious negative EXP because you have not obtained any yet. When you get into Welling Village go to the lady making soup by the weapon shop. She will ask you to get her a farmer's potato. Talk to the vinyard guy at the front entrance to obtain the potato and then give it to the lady to recieve the Remote.
Now you are ready to start training. This is the most boring part of training so what i suggest doing is going to the mushrooms by Kelan and setting up the remote to auto attack. Then sit down and go to bed. When you wake up in about 6-8 hours you should be level 10.

*Note: When lvling Level you Chars all EXACTLY the same.
**Note: Try to keep your characters AGI just slightly behind Roca. 1-3 points.

Chapter 3: Lvl 11 - lvl 17

Ahh what a refreshing nights sleep. Now the fun part of the game can begin. At this point if you can buy IM points buy them for each of your character. At least enough to get the Advanced Remote and Gold EXP Card. Next party all of you characters into one group. Set up all of thier advanced remotes to auto attack but set up the attack to do the Strongest skill, and have Roca use normal attack.
Now go down into the Chicken Farm. Here you can fight groups of four chickens. In the ideal situation you will have all of your characters combo on each chicken finishing the fight in four turns and getting a great deal of combo EXP. Add that to your EXP card and it makes for extremely fast leveling. Just remember even though you have your auto remote set you probably shouldn't leave your computer. Remember to rest when needed and if you find time to buy a Ancient Tub and obtain your tent it could be ideal.

*Note: Fire attribute Level Really fast. They can debuff train. This is where they all cast slowdown to one chicken in one turn and the pets defend, and then they all combo in the next turn to the same chicken.
**Note: If you do decide to get the Ancient tub you only need it for your character you choose to have as the party leader.

Chapter 4: Lvl 18 - lvl 26

Now you're getting into the harder enemies. If you haven't don't points to CON by this point these battles can be more difficult.
Leave the chicken farm and go into the cave west of where you currently are. Kill the Cave troll and immediatly exit the cave. Don't waste time on the ants. Then go around the north part of South Island and through the farmers land to the Bee's.
Again, set up your remotes. This time you can use Roca's skills if you choose but make sure to watch the fights to see if they are comboing. If not change your remote accordingly. Remember to rest when needed. If run out of time on your current EXP card you can buy another one but if you are fortunate you wont need to till level 24+.

Chapter 5: Lvl 27 - lvl 40

Yes! You can stay in this spot for 13 levels. Leave the Bee's and go further south. Then to the East side of that portion of the island. here you will find sheep. There are four sheep spawn points and you will not get random fights when walking around. The first two are two wind sheep. The third is a water sheep and a wind sheep, and the fourth is two fire sheep and one wind sheep.
At this point it is ideal to buy the +400HP and +400SP items from the item mall. Then set up your remote to auto supply and get a good number that your characters can win a battle at. Also buy about 3 more 2x Gold Exp Cards.
Again set up your remotes to using the best skills you can and still combo. If you can debuff first it is VERY ideal to do so. Then find a spot where another player isn't already at and start fighting sheep. With 2 characters you may want to stay with the spawns where only 2 sheep spawn to start with. If you are feeling frisky or are towards 35+ you can fight the three spawn successfully. Also, if you have 3 characters you should be able to win that fight most of the time.
If you really want to power through this then at lvl 27 go to Pine forrest. And walk train against Cirrus groups. Make sure you have lots of Supplies. But you will get 500+ EXP a fight here. Lvling every hour till about 33 and every other till about 36 then slowly top at 40.

Chapter 6: Tips and Tricks

• Make sure you watch Roca's Amity. If it drops below 40 you should probably buy Amity Jelly from the Item mall. If you want to wait till it drops below 30 you are usually safe to do so.

• If you manage to win the x2.5, x4, x10 potions from the GM's it is best to save those for the next double EXP weekend. Doing this will allow you to recieve x20 EXP.

• Two/Three is the best number of character's in my opinion because it is where i have personally seen the highest successful combo rate. If you feel four is better i do NOT recommend it, but you will get the highest EXP with four if you have a successful combo.

• If you have multiple computers you can enjoy the building aspect of the game while your other characters auto. Doing this will also allow you to have more money, items, and best of all you can make restorative items and weapons/armor for your training characters while you are training.

• Guide was tested multiple times about a week before LEO opened. Best result achieved was lvl 31 in 36 hours. No Double EXP cards were used!!!!!! Advance remote was used. So all you need is 100 points on each Character.
RaFoie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Health:
173/200  (173/200)
Element: Fire

View user profile http://rafoie.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Re: *Guide* {LoC Power Leveling}

Post by NOCTURNAL on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:15 pm

nice guide rafoi... i have been doing this after you posted it... thanks Very Happy

Last edited by NOCTURNAL on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
NOCTURNAL
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garlaanx on Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 am

yea great guide Very Happy I used it back when I 1st started
Garlaanx
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sergeeid133 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:42 am

nice guide rafoi farao afro
sergeeid133
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 8

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RaFoie on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:59 am

Thanks Smile. and thanks for your support of this Review site.
RaFoie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Experience:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Health:
173/200  (173/200)

View user profile http://rafoie.rpgwars.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvonso on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 am

Great guide xD I was using this method of lvling before bursting came out but i can still use this when lvling my pets Very Happy
Yvonso
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackjack on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:02 pm

haha thks man but later i try share mine exp toXD
blackjack
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 97

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus on Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 pm

thanks =)
but i have a question here^^"
do you know where to remote after lv90+
except bursting....
Nexus
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 on Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm

good guide ^^...but got anytihng for 40+?
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 200

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element: Water

View user profile http://rafoie.rpgwars.org/forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:28 am

after lv42 can go osyla cave3 remote Smile
Nexus
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Element:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 12roberto21 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:25 am

Nexus wrote:

after lv42 can go osyla cave3 remote Smile
where in cave 3? >.> i cant find anywhere where my pets EQ wont break lol
12roberto21
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 200

Character sheet
Experience:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)