LoC Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Mod Spots

+4
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Temeraire
12roberto21
RaFoie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Empty Re: Open Mod Spots

Post by Meow Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:34 pm

How about taking care of it...
manually?
I mean, admins and the alchemy section mod -bows down- yeah, yeah, enough clapping 8D~ could give out permissions based on the activity of the forum user.
Meow
Meow
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Temeraire Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:02 pm

That is a good idea. However we still need something for members to discuss so that they can be active :/
Temeraire
Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Open Mod Spots - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element: Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Meow Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 am

I personally would let them use the entire forum (view and post) EXCEPT! for the vault (that way they can only post their formulas in members formulas).
I also think a point system would be useful, like for example 1 point for 1 post, x points (not really sure how many it should be, but if my idea gets approved admins can contact me on msn for any further informations) for a correct formula moved to the vault, x points for advertising the site outside forum and such [:
After they reach a certain amount of points (unless they turn out to be very active in help section or the member formula section) they'd get approved by admins and mod (as in me, seeing Envy gave up on the forum or something Neutral ) and be able to view the vault.
I'm currently working on the alchemy and off topic section rules but I wouldn't mind making the point system.
Also I started working on the vault; do NOT get upset if you notice your topic's title has been changed [: it's necessary.
Anyway, rules still to come.
Zzz.
Btw, seems like I need more mod powers. Can't announce topics vital for my sections, nor make them sticky. [:
Meow
Meow
Super Mod
Super Mod

Number of posts : 83

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by -=[WoShiNoobie]=- Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 am

lol sorry! i guess that would be my bad... im still trying to figure out how to work the forums the properly...

meow (OR ANYBODY ELSE), if you can find someone to help you with the guides section, it would be really helpful because one person handling the section cannot possibly do it well (correct me if im wrong meow)...

EDIT:
i think i've gotten your prob solved now... do check!
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 180

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element: Wind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum