LoC Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding

Post by Temeraire Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:04 am

Well i thought i'd knick this idea off the Wonder forums. If you post any of your things that need feeding here then i'll create a post which can have them all in, ( i might have to start using the people who reply post to put them in as this forum has a limited amount you can say in one post.

Temeraire

Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding 298753Feed Me!
Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding 353732[br]Feed Me![br]Adopted from Valenth

Last edited by Temeraire on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Temeraire
Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element: Wind

Back to top Go down

Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty Re: Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding

Post by -=[WoShiNoobie]=- Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:47 pm

i dont get it... and how in the world is your pet lvl 56 already?!
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding Empty Re: Dragon Eggs, Monsters in Eggs and any other things that need feeding

Post by Temeraire Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:59 am

Right well the idea is if the people who have pets like mine or the dragon eggs put it in one post, each day we can help each other by going through the list and feeding eveyone's pet. And he isn't that high i have seen people with lv 2000 O_O
Temeraire
Temeraire
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down