LoC Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd

2 posters

Go down

Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd

Post by blackjack Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:34 pm

Its me guys blackjack....

I want Long Handled axe and ghost halberd method....anyone can teach me??????thx for ur hardwork
blackjack
blackjack
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Left_bar_bleue200/200Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element:

Back to top Go down

Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty Re: Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd

Post by NOCTURNAL Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:57 pm

defensive armor+sea armor=long handled axe = risky coz of 4 rank ups
dark helm+tao's axe/skeleton steel sword= long handled axe= very effective use junior or superior

for ghost halberd:
easy way to get it is have some of your chars get level 3 primary alchemy skill
then use the skeleton iron sword+vertical wing compound working Smile
or if u have junior or superior alchemy: use iron net shoes+dragon squama/claw/tooth(alchemy lvl 8-10)
NOCTURNAL
NOCTURNAL
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Character sheet
Experience:
Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Left_bar_bleue200/200Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Element:

Back to top Go down

Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd Empty Re: Easy way to get Long handled axe and Ghost halberd

Post by blackjack Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 pm

i got the long handled ax but not the ghost halberd

i try it too much but still dosent have it..i wonder how they do it
blackjack
blackjack
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Character sheet
Experience:
Health:
Element:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down